Fine art. Documentary. Travel. Portraits.




nancy@nancyophotography.com 971.998.6140
All rights reserved.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

113/365 Ellis kid's renunion

My brother and (most) of his family came out from Chicago for a visit. So my sister from Eastern Oregon decided to come over too.  So my daughter from Seattle and my daughter from LA decided to come too...and before you knew it, we had a family reunion on our hands (sans a few of my neices). This was the first time my brothers and sisters and I had been together since my Mom passed two years ago. I had everyone over to my house, including the spouses and the kids and grandkids, for a barbecue.  I am never happier than when I have my family around me, and I wanted the evening to last forever.

Eric, Chad, me, Karen and Laura (I didn't take this photo obviously, budding photog, Piper did.) I'm the youngest of us five kids, so I got bossed around a lot by all four of them, but I have to admit, I also got loved, protected and coddled by all four of them as well.

Brother-in-law Casey, son-in-law Jesse, and Eric sharing a laugh.  I love to watch the guys together...doing the "guy thing."

My grand niece Johonna (named after my Mother).  Could she be any more adorable?

Talking, catching up, laughing, sharing....this is family.

Brianna and Sara trying to catch a few rays of sun and sharing a sister joke.

The little "Ellis-ettes". My kids, my brothers and sisters kids, and a few babies in bellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment