Fine art. Documentary. Travel. Portraits.




nancy@nancyophotography.com 971.998.6140
All rights reserved.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

52/365 Window shopping

While Eric was in conference, I did a little window shopping at Cystals, the new high end shopping mall next to our hotel.  With names like Versace, Tom Ford, Gucci and Prada...all I could do was look.  The windows were so beautifully dressed, it was like looking at art.  Ahhh....sigh....maybe someday.

I don't remember which designer this was, but the store was gorgeous.

This guy meticulously washed the Hermes windows for at least an hour. 

Tom Ford had uniformed butlers just inside the door holding silver trays with champagne for shoppers.  I so wanted to go in, grab a glass and browse around...but I was too chicken.

Versace window seen through a  water sculpture in the mall.

The bra and panty set cost more than I make in a week....who buys this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment